Tried out the SA-2000 Today

Rob96

Well today I got to shoot my new Hungarian AK (SA-2000M). Overall impression was excellent. This gun fired flawlessly and amazingly accurate. Most of my shooting was limited to 25 yds due to windy conditions (crosswinds on the 100yd range were high). But I was able to get some 100 yd. shooting in and did obtain about a 3" group in the 8 ring. At 25 yds. I was able to shoot out the center of a B-27 target, firing offhanded in the standing position. This was one heck of a buy at $229.

Rob,
Did you get it localy, or off the net? I'm looking for an Ak type rifle, before the anti's legislate them all away. The only ones I've been able to find are well out of my price range.

Thanks
Eric

------------------
Does the "X" ring have to be that small?

I bought it at a local dealer. They are available from distributors for $199.99, then whatever shipping and dealer fee would come out to. Keep in mind that these are the politically correct 10 round AK's, but still worth every penny. Especially when you are trying to get the best you can and you have two daughters and one is a teenager.

Back