Trenton NJ shooting

ammo.crafter

Another NJ shooting at a gun-free zone in Trenton.

This impacts me personally as my social worker daughter was in attendance at this community art show.

I am certain we will have the usual outcry from the usual groups demanding more gun control and I am certain Gov Murphy will rapidly comply.

My daughter is fine but she was very aggravated that her Pennsylvania CCW license does not permit her to carry in New Jersey.

I may be missing out on things but, if I can’t carry, I don’t go. It’s crazy out there and I want to have a chance to make it back home.

Seems like this was gang related and one of the shooters was recently released from prison on "homicide-related charges". Apparently the Police realized there was an issue and were trying to shut things down before the shooting.

While these criminals used guns to commit these acts of vilonce the guns were not the problem. Possible problems: gang violence, criminal justice system, lack of Police resources...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/22-injured-in-new-jersey-art-festival-shooting/ar-AAyL6Hv

How many people, on this forum and other forums, have expressed the thought that if you can't trust a person with a gun, why the [bleep] are you letting him out of prison?

Case in point ...

Also, my recollection is that the incident occurred around 3 AM. Another incident that proves the adage "nothing good happens after midnight."

Back