Transfers during pandemic

I called ATF NFA and was told my Trust 4 was approved late March and was headed to the dealer. Check cashed November. Getting it from the dealer is a different story.

I wish I could help more but in North Texas, I am hooked up with ATF to do the electronic NICS checks. I have had no limitations to my transfer and sales transactions to date. I am still getting very decent results on all of electronic processing transactions with them. :D

big_bad_kitty I wish I could help more but in North Texas, I am hooked up with ATF to do the electronic NICS checks. I have had no limitations to my transfer and sales transactions to date. I am still getting very decent results on all of electronic processing transactions with them.
1. You're hooked up with the FBI for Echeck, not ATF.
2. Dealers do not perform background checks on NFA transfers, ATF NFA Branch does.
3. OP is asking about NFA transfers not Title I.;)

Submitted a Form 4 Trust in late April of last year, and another in early May of last year. Haven't heard anything back yet. :/

So far two of my three Form 4's have come back, both around 11 months from when I submitted them. NFAtracker is giving the impression that the wait time is coming way down from that.

Electronic form 4.

Submitted 5-14-20.

Check cashed 6-2-20.

Wasn’t planning on taking my can home until early next year, but maybe I’ll get lucky and get it this year.

Crankylove Electronic form 4.

Submitted 5-14-20.

Check cashed 6-2-20.

Wasn’t planning on taking my can home until early next year, but maybe I’ll get lucky and get it this year.
You didn't file an electronic Form 4. ATF discontinued eForm 4's over six years ago.

You didn't file an electronic Form 4. ATF discontinued eForm 4's over six years ago.

You are correct sir.

I went through SilencerShop, sign the Edoc they emailed me, then they submitted it.

My old age shows through sometimes.

Back