Trade or pass

bspillman

I have the chance to trade my kel Tec p11 for an armscor m200 .38 revolver with 4 inch bbl. Can you help me decide which to do pass or trade?

I really do not like either handgun but If i had to choose, I think I would take the Armscor 200. No experience with the Armscor revolver but supposed to be a copy of Colt with some improvement on springs. Have shot keltec fp9 which i did not like.

I don't have any experience shooting either but price wise in my area the p11 is worth more. I normally see p11's for around $225-$250 in local stores while the Armscor I've seen as low as $160.

I have the chance to trade my kel Tec p11 for an armscor m200 .38 revolver with 4 inch bbl. Can you help me decide which to do pass or trade?

Why do you have the Kel Tec? Does it fulfill its purpose? Why might you want that revolver?

I also agree that I don't like either one and wouldn't care to own either one. However, being a handloader, I would choose the Armscor 200 revolver and I would probably run a stress test on it and see if I could shoot it to destruction.

The Kel-Tec P11 wouldn't be enjoyable to shoot... the Armscor, assuming it is passably accurate and it operates properly... would be enjoyable to shoot.

However, if I weren't a handloader and I had to buy factory ammo, I might choose the Kel-Tec P11 as 9mm is both easier and cheaper to find. (well, maybe not right this moment, but typically, and in the future)

Now, if I have to choose which one to own only because I know I'm going to be selling it off or trading it, it would be the Kel-Tec P11. It would be (far!) easier to trade or sell to the next guy.

In a more perfect world, I wouldn't waste time or energy on either of those & I would chase down a former issue/duty/service Smith & Wesson Model 10, some of which can be had for $229-$260 when a new crateload of them hits the resale market. Every SINGLE thing about a well-worn Model 10 is better than either of the other two on their best day. (in my opinion, of course)

I keep an Armscor M200 as a trunk gun in my car. It's low end. It does shoot fairly well to point of aim. It's one of those guns if lost oh well.

Back