Trade 9mm for 40cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickster

I was thinking, about trading my H&K 9mm stainless auto for a Sigpro 2340 in 40cal. Would this be a good deal even up. Your thought`s please. Nickster!

Nickster,

I can't speak about either of the handguns you've mentions, only the calibers. If you plan to practice alot, personally, I'd keep the 9mm. It's cheaper to shoot than the .40 caliber. Unless you have a lot of money or reload. Unfortunately, I don't have/do either.

If it's knockdown you are worried about, if the 9mm is loaded with some Corbon (+p+'s) you wouldn't be that short of the .40 caliber.

Got to agree with Ben on this issue. I would
NEVER trade an H&K for a Sig-Pro of ANY caliber !!! Now, if that same party is willing to swap you say a P229 in .40 S&W
for the H&K; well, that is the better of
the deal's. If they can't do that, then
KEEP the H&K.

Okay - I have to jump in here...
Trade off the HK? Okay... But why not trade it in on another HK? Th eUSP .40 and USP-C are fantastic. Going to the Sig Pro is questionable. Its the least of the Sig lineup. The P229 is a good choice. P239 is even better than the PRO.

------------------
"There is no limit to stupidity. Space itself is said to be bounded by its own curvature, but stupidity continues beyond infinity."
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back