Torque tool kit for field use

Sorry about it, I certainly did not mean any disrespect to the forum members....

This link points to a video review by 8541 Tactical of the new Borka Tools torque tool kit, which includes fully adjustable torque driver with the range from 10 inch-lbs. to 85 inch-lbs., and related accessories. Borka is known for its compact multi torque drivers with 12 fixed torque settings, and the new design is obviously an evolution of the previous design. I thought it would be good to share this information.

Sorry about it, I certainly did not mean any disrespect to the forum members....

No worries. It's simply that many a link has been posted, entirely relevant and so on, but because there is no accompanying description of what the link will show the user, forum rules dictate that it be closed: something the mods will do judiciously!!

It's a shame if the link was indeed worthwhile to members.

Looks like a great bench tool !!!

Torque tool kit for field use
While I feel that this is a good tool, I would not use it in the field. I do "most" of my smithing, in my shop and then field confirm. If it isn't right, It goes back to the shop. Don't know how many times I am asked to fix a problem, in the field and scramble for some kind of tool to fix it. Sometimes, it get silly. ... :confused:

Now, if I were on a hunting trip to Alaska or Africa, I'd probably want to take my shop with me .... :eek:

Be Safe !!!

James Pond, thank you for your kind help. I've read the rules, but somehow missed that specific "drive-by" situation. Anyway, I appreciate your effort to keep me out of trouble.

Pahoo, I perfectly understand your point. From what I know, this kit was configured from the start to be compact, relatively lightweight and resistant to various weather conditions, which is kind of beneficial for field use, but I guess nothing prevents it from being used in a shop as well. I know some guys do want to have an option of being able to take rifle apart in a field for cleaning, changing scope setups, etc., and then apply the same torque to fasteners to minimize change in POI.

Last edited:
Back