Top folding stocks?

Nightcrawler

Are there any top folding stocks out there? The only one I've been able to find looks stupid. Is there one that's like the SPAS-12 stock?

Well, there was the factory Remington 870 folding stock, which had a bad tendency to cut the cheek of any shooter trying to maintain a decent cheek weld while shooting. These are hard to find but if you look hard enough you can find one (or if you are LE you can get one direct from Big Green).

Then there's the aftermarket offerings by Choate Machine & Tool, available from Bushmaster Firearms (http://www.bushmaster.com).

Beyond that, I don't know if there are any others.

Justin

Adcanced Technology (ATI) makes a bunch of shotgun accessories. They are supposed to be coming out with a top folder but I do not know if it's on the market yet. I have one of their pistol grip stocks and I am very pleased with it. Price I saw was $69.95 I think.

Try looking in Shotgun News.I just saw an ad for a nice aluminum top folding stock for Rem's.I'll try and look for it again.It caught my eye because I was thinking of one for my 870.

Back