Took new Makarov to the range

mvdemarco

One word to describe it...WOW!!!! What a nice little pistol! Functioned 100% Very accurate and fun to shoot. For the price of $139, I came home from the range and ordered a twin MAK, could'nt pass it up! I think I've been bitten by the "MAK".

Mike

I have been hearing that word a lot lately to describe the Mak. Me included. It may shoot a small chunk of lead but it is an awesome little pistol.

I think the Makarovs are one of, if not the best deals in handguns. I paid around $140 for my Bulgarian with Russian holster and 100rds of Novosibirsk, and the thing has been flawless so far. I am also very impressed with its accuracy. I am tempted to get an East German and a Russian now, just to round out the Eastern Bloc pistol motif :)

My newly acquired C&R license has generated an appetite for either a CZ-52 or East German Mak...decisions, decisions...

I'm a makarovnic my self. Great little pistol. I think everyone should have at least 10. :D Check this seven shot group out at 15 yds.

makarovtarget.jpg

Gezz..I hope that wasn't your lunch bag that you shot!

Good Group. I had a Mak that shot like that once, in a brushed stainless type finish. I should have never gotten rid of that one..sniff sniff..

Oh well..I'll get another some day.
Good Shooting
Red

Back