Too many guns, not enough time!

ZVP

Wow it's good to be able to say that! Truth is I love shooting so much that I do own too many guns! I keep moving thru the safe and gun caabinet and shooting them all from time to time. I have many styles and types to shoot and it seems the last I get around to are my Shotguns.
Being Handicapped, I don't get around like I used to and don't shoot afield much.
I rely on the Club to allow me the chances to shoot them whenever I want and am learning a lot about the little 20 Ga SxS
I gotta wring the big chopped 12 Ga out soon!
I love the thunder, the recoil and most of all just rolling inatament objects around with it! The Club frowns on random targets so I follow the rules! Patterning is fun afterall!
I really enjoy Pumps because of all the mechanicals about them! Real machienes!
By Summer I ought to have the Big Guy wrung-out and be more faamilliar with it. Luckilly, I had a vast amount of experience as a late teen and into my 20's with the big pumps. There's a lot that is still there, burned into memory!
Yep shotguns are fun as heck and I plan to burn up a lot of Target Loads and a fair number of buckshot too!
ZVP

I too am disbled but I actually shoot more now because of the Adaptive Equipment Rules of the ADA. This year I was the only person hunting in a 12 square mile area because the road had been closed to four wheel drives and quads by the Forest Service that did not apply to me however using adaptive equipment.

Back