Tom Selleck as New K-Mart Spokesman

Exiled And Addicted

Retired Screen Name
Yes! They should dump Rosie and pick up Tom. He's da man. He would add some class to that dump. Rosie certainly doesn't add even a smidgen of class. Now, who can be his sidekick - Not Penny Marshall. Maybe Mira Sorvino... Any ideas?

Now, who can be his sidekick(?)

Um... Paxton Quigley?

------------------
How does it become a man to behave toward this American government to-day?
I answer, that he cannot without disgrace be associated with it.
--Thoreau, "Civil Disobedience"

Hmm...how about the cast of Magnum PI? TC flies in with the 500, everybody jumps out and buys shooting gear, fishing gear, some extra socks, aspirins, and some snacks (Super K-mart) then hop back into the chopper and fly off.

- Ron V.

------------------

Exiled And Addicted,

"who can be his sidekick"

My vote is for Erline <sp> Mandrell or Reba McEntire. Both seem to know their way around firearms, and have a hell of a lot more class than Rosie.

------------------
John - NRA - Lifer

John, I was gonna suggest Irlene at first. Reba's cool, too - I didn't know Reba was gun-friendly.

Ron V. - I LOVE YOUR IDEA!! They land on the roof of K-Mart, then Rick (ladies man) can pick up some fly duds and fresh gear, Magnum gets some ammo, a ballcap, and some condoms, and TC grabs some androsteine dione (to bow up with), vitamins, and oil for the chopper. Kick butt. It makes me want to shop there just thinking about it.

Ya know, I'm really missing that show about now. Love that Ferrari! And the 500!

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arms reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

Why would KMart hire a bunch of old farts when they are trying to reach another generation altogether?
Of Course as an old fart I second the emotion.

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

I like the old Magnum crew except I'd like to find out Higgins was really an Aussie rather than a Brit, who I consider to be one step above the Frogs.

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Back