Tom Delay

Fourdiamonds

Keeping it brief, tell me about the Majority whip Tom Delay. I got a request from him for something called Gun Owners Task Force. I'm going to look him up elsewhere. Let me know.
fourdiamonds

I believe he is from texas and even though denny hastert is the suppossed speaker of the house, Tom delay is the real mouthpeice of the republican party. During the impeachment he was on tv a lot bashing the president and telling it like it is but recently I haven't heard much about him. I would be interested in knowing what this oragnization is. Even though he is from texas, he is no ron paul.

Hoosierboy---First I got a call from his assistant,Catherine Bangert who ask if I would listen to a taped message from Tom Delay.
It is called Gun Owners Task Force and the letter says its a project of the National Republican Congressional Committee. He is asking for donations to get their message out to thousands of voters in key districts
the address is: Gun Owners Task Force
P.O. Box 91985
Washington DC 20090-1985
I know he bashes Klinton alot and as far as I know, He is Pro Gun.

You'd be better off giving your money to the progun organization of your choice. There have been many reports of this money being collected by Delay, of it going right into the Republican coffers without being earmarked specifically for progun projects.

Joe

Joe's 100% right on this. Do a search on DeLay and you'll find several threads where we discussed this in depth. He's only suckering gun owners to pay for Republican gun rights give-aways.

Gents, let me remind you that Delay was a major force in squashing some of the anti-gun proposals during this legislative session. Why do you think the "Juvenile Justice Bill" is having soooo much trouble getting to the "floor". It is being attacked by a several very vocal opponents, including Delay.

He represents a district just next to my district here in Texas.

He is one of the good guys.

CMOS

------------------
GOA, TSRA, LEAA, NRA, SAF and I vote!

I thought Delay voted for the gun background checks that were going to me amended to the Juvi Crime Bill, but that he voted against the Lautenburg version. Please check and let me know.

Back