To the Moderators

Jason Demond

I have been working on a new web site and I used the Firing line logo to set up a link for here. I hope this does not make a problem for you guys. If it does I will change it..with no problem

------------------
"Are we at last brought to such an humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defense? Where is the difference between having our arms under our own possession and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
- Patrick Henry

That poem on your web site actually made me think real hard about what's been going on in this country. Thanks.

Great work Kimber Man,
I'd seen the poem before and is very thought provoking.
Dennises essay would be great there. With his permission of course.

------------------
Gunslinger

We live in a time in which attitudes and deeds once respected as courageous and honorable are now scorned as being antiquated and subversive.

The Amtrack train looks fine, but our Fearless Leader, Commando Supremo Lucibella has the final word.

Good luck with your new website.

4v50 Gary

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Very Good site.
The poem should be sent to ALL congressmen/women and senators in this country!!!

------------------
Tiro per divertimento, tiro per la sopravvivenza

Great site. We appreciate the billing. Go to our Links section and fill out the link request form. We'll provide a reciprocal. Also, you will find code there for a rotating banner, if you prefer that to the logo.
Rich

Ok if I give you a prominent link at my site in a few sections wil you link me somewhere ?
I can fit your logo in some of the main categories. I can't touch my main page at the moment while it's ranked no1 for guns at Excite. Im going to sacrifice another rabbit to the search engine gods. :)

------------------
New FREE Gun Auctions at http://www.gun-center.com/auctions.html

Thank you very much for you comments, The poem is the one paul B. Posted some time ago.
I will also be glad to fill out the link request I want to get everything squared away. Thanks Rich!

------------------
"Are we at last brought to such an humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defense? Where is the difference between having our arms under our own possession and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
- Patrick Henry

Back