Time to update a group list of online gun purveyors

Wethepeople01

I think this might be a great time to post what our fave websites are for purchasing handguns and ammo. I, myself, would appreciate advice from our online community. For instance, I'm wanting to know which websites offer the most competitive rates, great selection, low or no shipping fees and reliable all around service. Thank you all in advance!

Anyone but CTD... I forever refuse to do business with them as they significantly added to price gouging after Sandy Hook.

I like J&G sales... They usually have competitive prices and were a go to source for C&R. You know, back in the days when we could still import C&R in...

PSA, Rainier, Anderson, Primary Arms, optics planet, Ballistic Advantage and more.
when I have a project, I wait for email deals for the stuff that I need.

PSA has the worst shipping times, Even now, I just don't order anything from them that I need within a month. I orderer ammo and mags from PSA a few weeks ago and its still in transit. Not bashing them, just letting people know so that they don't get upset. I like most of their stuff.

I like psa for my ar-15 needs. Never ordered ammo so can't comment on speed for ammo, but uppers are shipped fast when in stock. For my reloading needs it's midsouth and midway. Both places top notch

The Huntin Camp (Laurel MS) probably has the best customer service on the Internet. Mike the owner makes it right, and delivers an excellent product, service and value.

J&G is good, I've also been happy with my purchases from Freedom Ammo (I know a few that were not). Also had good luck with Sportsman's Guide, and Midway, but it seems like there are seldom any real deals at Midway.

but it seems like there are seldom any real deals at Midway.

Truth... Midway and Brownells are not the place for bargain hunting but they will have most anything you need. So, if you have to have it, they are a good place to look. Numrich falls into that category as well.

Forgot about PSA. Yeah their shipping times aren't great, but there are great deals to be had there. Their stuff is also pretty high quality for the price. I also like Sportsmans Guide. Grafs.com is good for ammo and reloading stuff. Seems like their prices used to be much better, but they're still reasonably priced. Grafs prices usually beat Midway, unless Midway has something on sale.

I always mention PSA's shipping times to keep people from getting upset.

It does not bother me because I know to expect it, PSA is upfront about it. people have really gone off the deep end over the shipping times.

if they keep the great products at great prices, I am fine with it.

Midway, Brownells and the like are where I buy stuff that I need that I cant find at other sites first.

Back