Tikka M595 RH

FC-Fan

Two shot groups last saturday with my Tikka in .308 Winchester :)

At the first picture 8 rounds, 1 failed. The second picture 5 rounds, 1 failed.As a size comparison a 2 Eurocent coin.

Attachments

• Klickverstellung und Schußbilder Tikka M595 001.jpg
    Klickverstellung und Schußbilder Tikka M595 001.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 36
  • Klickverstellung und Schußbilder Tikka M595 002.jpg
    Klickverstellung und Schußbilder Tikka M595 002.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Good shooting FC. I assume you are shooting at 100 yards or meters?

Where in Germany is Ravensburg?

Cheers,
C

Hi Creeper!

The shooting distance in germany is always 100 m.
Ravensburg is a city about 200 km north from munich. In the south of germany.

Excellent. I may be in Germany next summer... maybe I'll drive into Ravensburg and check out your range.

May all your bullets go through the same hole. ;)
C

Thats a good idea. Please notice: the shooting range is only open for rifles at thursday evening and saturday afternoon. Poor germany! :mad:
Maybe i will visit next year together with a friend which as i´ve heard the biggest rodeo in cheyenne.

Have a nice day!

Best regards

Thomas

What about the remington Premier Match ammo? The price for one round is significantly cheaper. 1 €! And they are loaded with sierra-matchking!:)
The Norma ammo is the most expensive target ammo here in germany.

In .22 lr i always use CCI Standard!

Last edited:
I don't know. I prefer Hornady or the older line of Federal Premium, which also loaded the Sierra bullets. Both shoot very well. I shoot the Norma in my Euro rifles, but may switch soon to all PPU and Hornady if I can get it.

-7-

2€ per shot ouch!

Gotta love the Finns shot my tikka t3 this morning, about 1.25" at 200 yards with 3 shots, I used my range bag to rest the rifle on. Used lake city xm80.

The best factory ammo I have found for my 308 is Hornady 168gr AMAX it will put 5 shots touching if I do my part.
d3f1ea4c.jpg

Hornady ammo is a fairly expensive in Germany and the A-Max is hard to get to. Only the Norma ammo is more expensive.
I will try the remington match. Lets see how it works.

PS: You did a good job, Palmetto-Pride :)

Back