Thunderbeast .22 Supressor

Wildalaska

Just got one in from Zak Smith.. we are putting it on a Blaser .22 Rifle and on his advice, we bought the short can.

It weighs virtually nothing. The customer couldnt stand the pressure of waiting, so we screwed it on to a Ruger Mk II pistol, which normally has a Gemtech Outback II.

Shot them side by side. Unscientifically (meaning ear wise), Zaks is noticeably quieter first shot and thereafter.

If you want a can for your .22 (or centerfire), Zaks is the way to go, even forgetting about tha fact that he is a member here and will make sure you get the best service.

www.thunderbeastarms.com

WildkudosAlaska ™

Thanks, Wildalaska. Glad you like it.

There are lots of good rimfire cans out there, no question. There is some feature differentiation in the field, so a person can pretty much buy exactly the feature set they want.

-z

I told him it's hard to tell the difference between the two for loudness and the shorter one is obviously smaller and lighter, and that the demo can I shoot all the time is the "short" one vs. the long one.

-z

And since Zak is one of the few folks in the shooting world I defer to, I followed his advice :)

WildbuyfromhiminconfidenceAlaska ™

Back