Thunder Beast Suppressors

Has anyone heard of or used Thunder Beast Suppressors? They claim to be the best suppressor for long distance shooting. I just picked up an Accuracy International 338 and I am looking to add a suppressor to shoot at my local range which is 1000 yards

You certainly see more of them at matches than anything else, if that tells you anything. A lot of that is they are fairly light cans, and have a good rated recoil reduction. I would hesitate to say they're "the best", because it's subjective. Many people think Elite Iron is "the best", because they're tougher (but heavier). It's safe to say Thunderbeast makes a good suppressor that will probably hang with any other high end can.

I run a .30 cal ULTRA 9DT, but I don't see many of them. Most people run the 7" version, because it's easier to maneuver through barricades and tight places.

I chose the 9" not just for matches in 6mm, but to also run on my .300WM, which I think benefits in both sound mitigation and recoil mitigation from the additional 3", but it really pretty minor and I could have gone either way.

Thunder Beast tends to be the silencer of choice for long-range competitors. They have very little point-of-impact shift compared to other cans. They’re also very quiet and very light.

If you’re looking for a slow-fire precision rifle silencer, Thunder Beast probably has the best reputation in the industry and it’s what I’d recommend.

I’m confused... do the Mack brothers make the Varminter 4.0 for Dakota, or is Dakota a manufacturer too?

I’m confused... do the Mack brothers make the Varminter 4.0 for Dakota, or is Dakota a manufacturer too?
Mack brother's make the suppressor for Dakota Silencer. You can only get the Varminter silencer's from Dakota Silencer.
When I bought my Varminter 3.0,I bought it directly from Dakota Silencer,and they deducted the transfer fee that my local dealer would charge me from the price of the can. They are great people to deal with!

Back