Three 7.62 Tokarev pistols

turps

Three TT33 from my collection. A Russian 1940, Russian 1944 and Hungarian 1954. I added these for mostly for trading purposes. My collection is mostly German WWI and
II pistols. I'll eventually find an Imperial Jager WWI to acquire in a trade.
Thanks for looking,
Joe

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 78
I'll eventually find an Imperial Jager WWI to acquire in a trade.

Yeah, and I'll eventually find a 9mm Dreyse to acquire in trade.

Nice commie junk btw. I think of it all as "commie junk" no matter how much finish or original.

We are all different people / collectors

Not everyone posts all of their guns on internet forums: "here are my Colts"
"here is this", "here is that". :p

I don't fish for compliments on TFL, but hey, its your guns, your forum handle and your time. Not everyone showboats. There is such a thing as "modesty", you know? ;)

If I was 3x my age, aka your age, I imagine my collection would be better.
:eek:

No matter what people show on these forums, I always thank them for showing there newly acquired guns and compliment them on their presentation Pictures etc.. 99.9percent of gun collectors have class and are very honest. Winchester 73, please don't make any more comments on my threads,they're not welcomed;)
Joe

Last edited:
Hey Winchester 73 If you don't like to look at someone showing there guns on the forum then DON'T OPEN IT! This forum is for everyone not just you. Why do you have a bug up your ass?

WOW!

Back on topic-- neat Toks. It was a '58 Norinco 213 that brought me back into shooting handguns. As I was trying to decide between that or a newer firearm, it was the vintage and history of the gun that helped me decide to purchase it. Still have it.

I can see how collectors hone in on various makes/models of guns and search them out diligently. The Tokarevs certainly give a lot of variety and differentiation for those who desire them.

Like Jim, I too am impressed by non-altered Toks, having been looking for and having trouble finding them in any kind of good condition (at least here in the US... I try not to think about all of the oh-so-cheap ones, in great shape, just up in Canada. Grr... CANADA).

Relatively new to C&R, I started with the Russian stuff because it's inexpensive and I like the WWII history. Turps... I don't have anything to trade, and probably can't afford what you'd ask, but I'd be interested in hearing what you'd take for the '44...

Dan

Jim,volkstrm, C Rider, Dan F, Your comments are welcomed and appreciated. (Dan, the 1944 Tok was probably rearsenaled .The matched barrel is new and the mag is a forced match and the finish is in excellent condition. I value it at about $900 (only my opinion) You rarely see war time TT33 in decent condition. Most look like the 1940 Tok pictured above.
In addition, if any forum member doesn't want to view my threads, that's your right. I can also "accept criticism" too (I like being corrected), but please don't attack me as a person.
Thanks,
Joe

Back