Threaded Beretta 21 / 950 barrels

Superhouse 15

I seem to recall these being available some time ago. I spent some time looking and searching online with no results. Anybody know if a .22 barrel threaded 1/2-28 is available?

Tempting, but I'm afraid I'd find the desire to create a can to be overwhelming, and unfortunately they're verboten in MN...

Beware of the Hi Desert DOG. I had one. It was off 2 degrees at the muzzle. Measured on an optical comparator. And it was slathered with Loctite.. I silver soldered a thread protector on it and sold it off. :barf:

Barrel

It would be for a can, but...

Thanks for the heads up. The company I was thinking of was Fed Ord. I didn't realize they were out of business.

Any other ideas?

Honestly, I would just send it to Tornado Technologies - For $150 you can have your barrel threaded and you'll not have to worry about Hidesertdog. Hidesertdog is the only one selling barrels by themselves that I know of now.

Tornado Tech is supposed to be as good as it gets, I'd just send it to them.

I have 4 inch threaded barrel for Beretta 950 in .22 Short

Hi friends. I have the barrel you are looking for if you are looking for a 4 inch threaded barrel for the .22 short caliber, model 950 The price is $169.95 + shipping. I have 2 barrels left. Write me at stupouya@hotmail.com

Lock, Stock & Barrel

this is my threaded barrel for my Beretta Mod 21a in .22lr and the registered can. I bought the barrel from SWD - Cobray. One issue I have with it is the feed ramp is cut too deep and when you shoot it the .22lr case buldges out and sends lil pieces of brass shrapenals downward into the mag. I solved it by welding the area up and reshaping. I normally shoot Aquillia 60 grain sub sonic with really good results.

Accuracy to 20 feet is well within acceptable limits, I can keep a 1 1/2 inch group at that distance.

A lot of people got ripped off due to this barrel as the SWD ad said it would also fit the Taurus PT22 and it does not as the barrel lock ups are different. The last time I checked, they still had them and sell for about $100 for just the barrel.

It fits the Beretta well with no smithing, just the deep feed ramp repair. Just pop the barrel pin out, beware of the spring tension and exchange the barrel.

beretta2522combo.jpg

Avoid Hi Desert, I have a 10/22 barrel that what done by them, it was out of spec so bad a can or flash hider would not thread on from the factory, I chased the threads with one of my dies and it works ok now but is still very tight.

Other forums ahve covered the 21 barrels many with the same issue of being "off alittle". :(

Back