Thought I'd share this find with the forum ...

LouPran

Hopefully not old news posted 100 times , I saved a copy for personal reference from time to time and just interesting reading.

GUN FACTS version 4.2 - PDF format book on facts on Gun Control.

The introduction ...
------------
INTRODUCTION
Purpose

The goal of Gun Facts is to provide a quick reference guide for civil libertarians on gun control
issues. Use Gun Facts when composing arguments for debates, letters to editors, email to your
representatives, and statements to the media.

The issue Gun Facts addresses is the lack of intellectual honesty by gun control advocates. Over
many decades they have presented information to the media and the public that is at best
inaccurate, and at worst fraudulent. Gun Facts is dedicated to debunking gun control myths and
providing citable evidence.

Common gun control myths are listed in the pages that follow. For each myth, one or more facts
are presented to refute the gun control claim, and the source of the information is fully cited.

Copyright information
This work is the copyrighted property of Guy Smith, Alameda, California. All rights are
reserved unless noted below.

The PDF version of this document may be freely distributed providing the document is not
altered and that the source is always cited. "Reasonable use" laws apply, which basically means
you can use any small section of the work without my prior consent. Written excerpts may be
distributed as long as the URL 'www.gunfacts.info' is identified as the location where the full
document may be obtained.

You are also allowed to print this document for your personal reference and/or for distribution
without fee (i.e., you can’t charge money for copies of Gun Facts). This means if you want to
print copies for the media, elected officials, friends, etc. – you are free to do so. Any distribution
in any format must include the entire work.

Last edited:
Back