Thompson Submachine Gun Magazine

kinggabby

Ok Not looking to sell just yet. Just trying to finger out what this thing is worth. I have recently acquired a 30rd stick magazine for a Thompson Machine Gun. And I was wondering what it is worth. There are no markings and is in really good condition. Sorry no camera so I can not post actual pictures of it but I have found an image of one and that is what you see here.
134_3484_1.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

If it's original it would be marked SEYMOUR or AUTO ORDNANCE on the front. Military were also marked on all I ever had. This may be a Kahr after-market mag. Is the mag catch slot on the rib of the mag round or very distinctly oval? If oval it's for the 1927 semi auto guns. The original mags had a mostly round opening and go for about $25 to $30. BTW if the opening is square then it's an airsoft mag.

If you mean air soft as in not a real Tommy gun then I say no. When I got it it was loaded with 25rd .45 auto. Top looks just like these.

brit_thomp_brown_open.jpg

But no markings. Looked everywhere I could on it.

"...Thompson Machine Gun..." Sub-machinegun. There are new 30 round mags on .ima-usa.com at $29.95. Claims to be W.W. II issue.

Back