This is one wierd anti-gun website...

Adamantium

Its http://www.goodbyeguns.org/
Most anti-gun sites at least try to make up worthless polls and statistics, but this one got lazy. I have never in my life seen a site with so much propaganda with no regard for reality at all. I think this site deserves an E-mail from me.

Sincerely,
Adam

------------------
Self improvement is a hobby of mine :)

Thank you, sir. I went there and was nauseated. I also emailed the cretins and then forwarded the "page" to many pro-gun individuals for their perusal. Best.

Interesting is it not that they have had a total of 1391 visitors to this site. Bet that the vast majority of those stopping by are pro-gun. Those like us who just happen by to see what is going on. Be interesting to see just how many people they have gotten to sign thier petition. Then take a look at sites like the pro-gun one where the individual is getting hits to show support for the 2nd, last time I checked he was up over 40,000 towards his goal of 1,000,000.

And yet the media says that the vast majority of Americans are for more gun control... bull..

Richard

Don't any of you find it ironic that the author of this so-called page is a moderator of a radio show called "Think Radio" that obviously doesn't.

------------------
Ron

Detroit Area Chapter
Terra-Haute Torque & Recoil Scoiety

The site claims that "guns are the NUMBER ONE killer of children in the home". I wonder how they arrived at that statistic? Must have decided to throw out SIDS, drownings etc and doctor the stats up a bit to come to that conclusion.

Back