This is not good for the AK-47

Hmm...

I can't imagine that a gunman "spraying bullets" indescriminately into a crowd wouldn't have been seen by some of those members of the crowd. Facial or clothing description, vehicle description, direction he left, things like that.

So, either Miami wants to let its own underbelly sort this out via the "I ain't seen nothin'" rule, or the police there are not exactly running on all 8 cylinders.

But because of that, it's grounds to call for a new AWB?

Too bad there wasn't someone in the crowd with the equipment and courage to return fire. A shame.

The police are running on 4 cylinders, and the community is running on the other 4... LOL
I just think it's not right for us law abiding citizens to have to go thru this...

I am with divemedic, lets start the hunt for a TC encore with a X39 barrel.

I am not saying I agree with the resolution, but for the argument whether it was an AK, one of its derivatives, an SKS, or some other semi-auto is pretty irrelevant.

At least he didn't have a Cadillac Escalade, that could do a whole lot more damage in a crowd.

Lets ban the escalades that the "thugs" drive also and the type of clothing. If we ban all that then we know who is good and bad right?

Banning the AK is not solving any problems as stated above. Criminals are criminals because they dont follow the law....

This is just the normal BS being put out by clueless fools to make it look like your average Joe wants a ban.Its called indoctrination. :mad: :barf: :mad:

Back