This gets my vote for best advertisment

I'll take two!

Yeah, DeSantis has always been big with, erm, marketing. Good holsters, though, at great prices. I've pretty much stopped buying from anyone else.

I swear this is a true story!!

A couple of years ago I found this picture on their web site. Talk about a monumental day in my short life!!!

I proceeded to plant this wonderful view as the background on every computer in the university computer lab, about 50 in all. It took awhile for everyone to realize what was going on. Some said they had noticed, but didn't think anything about it until it kept appearing any time they turned on ANY computer in the lab.

Wel, after a week the lab techs found out, and began deleting/changing each computer as they came to it. BUT, myself and a few of my friends just couldn't stand to see "her" go. So, each time we turned on a computer, and she was gone, she somehow reappeared. Most of these people weren't gun people, but did love a good looking rear-end. They thought the pistol made it look even better!

A somewhat juvenile prank, I know!! But it was college!!

I don't think anyone was physically hurt, and no computers were damaged!!

The only problem is that she's going to have to cover that sweet thang in order to conceal.

And the outer garment will likely cover her buttocks, too. ;)

Mike

Then this would have to be a runner up..

I think CZ has a good advertising department:

lcz85all.jpg

I do like convertables :)

DEAR LORD!!!!

That is an AWESOME dress!!!!

I do think those legs are the most dangerous thing on the interent today!!!

THNAK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I've been to Prague and I'm here to tell you that it isn't CZs advertising department so much as the fact that every other girl you see in the Czech Republic looks like that.

A pint of really good beer costs about 20 crowns ($0.50 when I was there) in the local pubs.

OK...lemme see...

$0.50 per pint X 7 pints to get her so she doesn't know what...

er...

x 7 pints to get her sociable = (7 x US$0.50)+US Divorce Court Costs...

Na....still can't afford it. :rolleyes:

(Just kidding dear!!)

On another note, the last time I was in the UK the staff at our plant there took me out the last night (a Friday) & managed to pour 6 pints of 6X down my throat. :eek: They had the good sense to make sure I didn't need to use the car they had loaned me to drive (a Saab 9000 w/5 speed). On that much 6X EVERY woman looked like the girl in the black dress! Glad I didn't have to drive that night. It was my first trip to the UK; getting used to driving on the left was chore enough! Add in trying to understand where you were supposed to be in the roundabouts along with having to shift with your left hand (which was a job when sober)...I think "under the influence" I would have just cut straight across!

I don't know what gender is riding in that yellow leather Mike, but if either of the .......people...... in that pic with the convertable are Rue Paul understudies I'm gonna take the bridge.

Back