Suede clip-on?
Nylon Uncle Mikes clip-on?
Kydex IWB holster?

Or any other you can
think of?

well.....................

------------------
"No Tailgating!"

Rosen has a slimline series of holsters which are pretty thin, but I doubt that they are as thin as kydex. I wouldn't have an IWB that won't maintain its shape without the pistol in it, so I would not count the suede clip on as a holster.

I love the Lou Alessi Ghost. It's tuckable even though it isn't advertised as such and secures/conceals the gun very well. It is made of leather and cost only $35 and omes with a lifetime guarantee.

------------------
"God grants liberty only to those who love it and are always ready to guard and defend it." --Daniel Webster

Our IWB Holsters are made from 3/32" (.093)
kydex. We have experimented with thinner kydex but it did not hold its shape very well and was not as sturdy.

------------------
www.sidearmor.net

Precision Crafted
Kydex Holsters

Dave Ebdon ,

I checked out Concealco , sweeet!
I like the single strap & forward
cant. I've got to check out the
width & weight of the leather.
Thanks.

Milt Sparks VersaMax-2 (www.miltspark.com) in horsehide is very thin. No snaps or clips over the gun, but in separate "wings" to minimize bulge.

Ossi

Milt Sparks MMX Holster. At the bottom portion, where the muzzle lies, the holster only has leather on the skin side, so you only have one piece of leather at the portion where you'll most likely have problems with thickness.

I've worn the Blade-Tech Kydex IWB holster for 2 years w/ my Glock26. Just ordered a new one for my new Kahr40. It is so thin that it is barely noticeable. Has excellent weapon retention also.

Don Hume is the lowest riding and cheapest holster made, its suede leather outside and
smooth leather inside, no retention strap,
but I can carry a Hi-Power and not be seen,
1911 is a little harder in same holster, I
usually carry a SP-101 in the Hume IWB with
no problem, except sweat, I carry all my guns
CCW with Humes , only trouble I have is sitting down and getting the gun in the crotch, I carry just right of zipper, can't reach from back cause of shoulder problems,
but for $7 their a bargain

I dont know if it is the thinnest, but the Don Hume I have is the most comfortable one I have ever worn. I have a couple of hundres dollars worth of holsters in my collection, and it surpasses them all.

------------------
10MM Magnum.... tried the rest, now I got the best

Mitch Rosen (www.mitchrosen.com) has a line of thinline holsters, if you prefer leather. Kinda pricey, but excellent in quality.

legacy38

Where can I get the Lou Alessi Ghost. I would like to check it out.

And zot

I can't find a Don Hume holster for less than $17. This is the H742 waistban holster. Not sure if it's the same one. Where can I get hem as cheap as you mentioned?

Thanks

------------------

The Kydex IWB holster I wear with my Glock 26 is thin enough not to be obtrusive, and yet it retains its shape for ease of draw and reholstering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back