There's a pattern to gun ownership

Will Beararms

Most of us gained our love of the shooting sports at an early age. This is not to say if you waited until later in life to take up the sport that you are any less the marksman (I refuse to use marksperson!). In fact the exact opposite may be the case. One thing is for sure, the most effective way to further the cause of freedom is to teach a youngster to use a firearm responsibly. We have shifted from an agricultural-based society to an infromation-based society. In the process, many have become alienated to the use of and need for small arms. The NRA,GOA and Second Amendment Foundation are only part of the solution. We must win the hearts of our future leaders or the right to keep and bear arms will surely perish. I have never known anyone, male or female, who didn't enjoy shooting when properly introduced to it.

------------------
"When guns are outlawed;I will be an outlaw."

Actually the information based society was in the 80's... Now we have the Bitch&Moan-Wuss society.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Back