TheGunTube

Josh Smith

Hello,

As many of you know, YouTube has pretty much abandoned its gun enthusiast members.

I got to looking around, and found TheGunTube.com .

TheGunTube.com was created specifically with us in mind. Anyone can make an account and post, or just view.

I don't see any trackers on the website. This should appeal to those of us who do not like advertising; YouTube is terrible for data mining.

My TheGunTube.com account is at https://theguntube.com/view_channel.php?user=Smith-Sights . I've begun uploading my Mosin-Nagant tech videos.

I should probably note that I have no financial stake in the place, and this is a public service announcement only. I feel that TheGunTube.com is a site worth of consideration; it's something that's been needed for a while now.

Regards,

Josh

Thanks Josh

Thank you for the post and will certainly look into this site. I am still finding a fair amount of useful firearms information on YouTube and for now, they are still showing Diamond & Silk. There are other firearms specific site out there as well. For you M/L enthusiasts, look up Under Society. ..... :)

Again, thank you and;
Be Safe !!!

Back