The will of the people?????

Paul B.

Right after the attack on Pearl Harbor, Admiral Yamamoto supposedly said something to this effect. "I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant" I forget the rest.
I realize just about everyone on these threads write, call, or E-mail their reps. I just wonder how many others even bother? The group we call the "sheeple."
I have printed out 4 seperate polls that all show that "we the people" want no more gun control laws. I am going to mail these copies to my reps. Three are from www.becounted.com, and one from Time Magazine. I'm sure they will publish these honest results :(
The senate voted one way yesterday, and reversed their vote today, because the liberal media said that they had "caved in to the NRA". I say they caved in to the liberal media in order to save their sorry asses. Is this the kind of people we want running our country?
One of my reps is John McCain. I have informed him that if my vote counts, he will NOT be president.
I have no idea who the Libertarian will be that runs, but he has my vote. He can take that one to the bank!
Paul B.
COMPROMISE IS NOT AN OPTION!

Jacob Hornberger, a fire-breathing radical Loonitarian, is forming an exploratory committee. If he gets the LP's nomination, he's got my vote for sure.

One of his (many) books is entitled, "The Tyranny of Gun Control." His web site is <a href="http://www.fff.org">here.</a>

------------------
"Quemadmoeum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."
(The sword does not kill; it is a tool in the hands of the killer.)
--Seneca "the Younger" (ca. 4 BC-65 AD)

Back