The wife's new best friend came home

armoredman

The wife's new best friend, her CZ P-10S, with orange front night sight and optics ready removable plate. Range results soon.

Attachments

• Elegance_is_redefined_jpg-838532.JPG
    Elegance_is_redefined_jpg-838532.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 371
optics ready removable plate
What's that? Also, is that an orange plastic top on the mag? Looks like a good carry piece and CZ has a great reputation here and elsewhere for building quality into all their guns. Rod

Good choice! The P-10 C is fast becoming one of my favorite EDC pistols. They really hit a home run on this design. I'm definitely interested in getting the S or C with the optics plate.

She pick the thing for herself or did you? How well does she shoot it?
Lotta guys buy firearms for their spouse when its really for them.

T O'Heir said:
She pick the thing for herself or did you? How well does she shoot it?
Lotta guys buy firearms for their spouse when its really for them.
It was a mutual thing and no, it's for her, not me. She hasn't been to the range yet this year - somewhat disabled.

I picked up a P-10 F and could not be more pleased. After watching your video you are leading me to believe that I need another pistol.

Thanks for posting. A big CZ fan and really want to like the -10. Its not ugly, I'm just, well, polymer striker fired out. Just don't want another. I have a G22 and a Mod 2 in .45. Thats enough polymer for me. I know its a good gun and trust CZ to have done it right, but it hasn't opened my wallet yet.

Please, post up some range reviews and convince me to buy one. If they had it in .40, I'd have hopped on the P10 band wagon by now.

My son handled a P10 and I love the trigger. I'm a big CZ fan, but no striker fired pistols from them yet...maybe in the future. CZ really did a good job on the P10. I'll be it's a nice shooter. I wish they had this available when my wife was looking for a sub-compact (ended up choosing a Ruger SR9c). Either way, hope you wife is happy!

ROCK6

Kudos to CZ for shipping these with red dot cuts already made. I expect to see more companies doing this soon, for ordinary guns and not just competition stuff.

I just picked up a Walther PPS M2 with the Shield sight already installed -- total cost was $639! The sight alone is $400 retail, and I'm not likely to have found a brand new PPS for $239 and then free milling :)

Cool vid armoredman. First thing I noticed was very little muzzle flip, very controllable. Looks like a real sweet shooter!

Going to ask for one out of the case next time I see one in the LGS. I want one with a threaded barrel in case I ever decide to part with several hundred only to wait several months to enjoy the fruit of that money.

It is very controllable and easy to shoot. I don't usually like carrying subcompacts - this one I wouldn't mind one bit. I will try some longer range work someday and see just what it's really capable of.

Back