The US According to Political Parties (Satire)

Crosshair

My friend decided to make up some maps that showed the US acording to political parties. Of course the two main ones are the Republicans and Democrats. So I went over to his place and we hammered these maps out. I hope you enjoy them. Perhaps we can discuss other stereotypes that different political parties have.

US2.jpg

US1-1.jpg

Sometimes, playing with stereotypes can be fun.:p

BTW, his Blog is HERE. Lots of good reading there. Many parts of his articles came from my inspiration.

As a native Kentuckian I have no problem with the Trailerparkistan, seems accurate to me, but but I do protest the other map just showing Jack Daniels Country....ever hear of Kentucky Bourbon? We make more whiskey in a day than Tennessee makes in a year, and that does not even count the legal stuff!

Marko Kloos Bush wasn't born in Texas. He was born in New Haven, Connecticut.

That's the point. This is political satire using stereotypes.

Manedwolf I suggest drawing a circle around NH, ME and VT and calling it "LEAVE US ALONE".

I'll tell him about that. I'm assuming you want it on the "Republican" map.

madmag As a native Kentuckian I have no problem with the Trailerparkistan, seems accurate to me, but but I do protest the other map just showing Jack Daniels Country.

I'll let him know about that.

I thought it was pretty funny, you should make up a map for Nader and his cronies, Marking Detroit as the thing that spawns hellish creations. :D

I suggest drawing a circle around NH, ME and VT and calling it "LEAVE US ALONE".

I'll tell him about that. I'm assuming you want it on the "Republican" map.

I think it'd actually work just as well on both maps. And really does seem to describe the region...it's like if they can just be really quiet we won't notice they're there.

At least until primary season. :D

And we really don't seem to bother with the militia thing as much up here (Montana) anymore...it's just lots of guys with lots of guns.

Not bad, but.....

Since this is a gun forum, your friend ought to improve the accuracy of his arrows!

Maybe posting on an archery board would help?

Back