The U.S.S.A

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReNtaPiG

Ok so my brother sent me this picture and I damn near wet myself when he said this is what our country has become.

The U.S.S.A
5988f85c.jpg

I post this for a laugh not to promote a political agenda...we all have a brain and our own views and hopefully we all know what to do about those views :)

Well it was Thomas Jefferson that said "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. "

Our country was founded on the idea of a Constitutional Republic. We have now, due to capitalism, been formed into a Democracy. Democratic governments always fail. To be honest ... I'm surprised we've lasted as long as we have given our current form of government. The last great democracy ended in France with the people dragging the representatives out into the streets and beheading them. :) Remember the famous line .... "Let them eat cake!" ? It was Marie Antoinette and the French Revolution. ;)

That's not funny. At all. I feel it is just terrible propaganda and... well, this'll be locked soon. Just to warn you, this generally doesn't fly here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back