The Tom Selleck/TFL Commemorative Knife!

Well, ladies and germs, my favorite knife maker, Kevin Mad Dog McClung has outdone himself!

Kevin, impressed as all of us with Tom Selleck, has volunteered to make Tom a Mad Dog/TFL Commemorative Knife! This will be a fixed blade fighter, either Panther or Bowie style. It will be delivered to Mr. Selleck with the thanks of Mr. McClung and all the members of The Firing Line.

Those who know how hard it is to get one of Kevin's fighters, will be impressed to hear that Selleck's knife is already in production. Delivery is expected within a matter of weeks.

To view the Mad Dog Panther, go to www.mdenterprise.com/panther.htm .

Class Act, Mad Dog!!!
Rich Lucibella

I am impressed Kevin, you have outdone yourself. Saluto!

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

The knife is going to be a little different than my usual offerings in the catalog.
Mr. Selleck is fairly big, so the knife will be sized appropriately.
I am doing the steel design now, and will be grinding it tomorrow. It will be finished in about two weeks, assuming I do not do something stupid like I did this morning.
(No, don't ask...)
As soon as it is done, I will send it to Rich, so he can photograph it, and you can all have a look see.
Rich is doing up a display plaque for it as well, so it should look pretty good by the time Mr. Selleck gets it.

Maybe Mr. Selleck can show it to Rosie the next time he is on her show. Next on Rosie, TOM SELLECK will demonstrate FAT PIG butchering.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum

[This message has been edited by Jim V (edited May 24, 1999).]

Mad Dog,

Might you consider haveing something engraved on the blade? Something along the lines of "For Your Support of Liberty" on one side, and "Shall not be Infringed" on the other?

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Please consider an honerable mention to "Annie Get Your Gun" cast member Bernadette Peters. BP refused to cave to Rosie's request to change lyrics of songs to eliminate guns. The refusal caused BP's appearance on Rosie's show to be cancelled. Weenie boy Tom Wopat complied with Round Rosie and will appear in place of BP on the lard show. How the hell can you have a play, based on possibley one of the most gifted shooters, that eliminates her greatest achievments? Rosie must feel she has beaten the 2nd, and it's time to take on the 1st.

I heard yesterday that, in fact, BP and other Annie get yer Gun cast members DID change the lyrics of the song they were to perform and wil be (or have been) on the show.

------------------
-Essayons

MAD DOG, that Panther knife is wickedly beautiful. I am sure Tom will cherish it.

Tom is most deserving. Put in a memo asking him to use it in a movie... Rambo, you can only wish!

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Back