The Sixth Sense

chink

First, let me make this gun related, Donnie Walhberg (new kids on the block) is the shooter vicent gray, It doesn't even look like him. I thought the rest of the movie was really good also. It was written real well, and the acting was really good.

------------------
It ain't mah fault. did I do dat?

oh dang your right, I still doesn't look like him. I always get those 2 brother mixed up

------------------
It ain't mah fault. did I do dat?

sorry...

go see the movie anyways

Edited by members request...no more inconsiderate spoilers

[This message has been edited by DC (edited August 17, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by mic007tfp (edited August 18, 1999).]

I just saw this movie last night, and it is the only movie I have EVER seen where I didn't know how it was going to end. Usually I find movies very predictable and can see everything coming from a mile away, but this movie got my jaw to drop to the floor at the end. It is an outstanding movie. The kid should get an Oscar nomination.

Well, I know I now participate in this 'blasphemy' by saying this, but mic007tfp, please edit your post as soon as possible to dump that info. You are unfairly ruining this movie for many. And, considering the high quality of this flick, I think your comment is in very poor taste.

I enjoy a good movie, but they are few and far between. Go see this movie. Very interesting, and has the best twists I've seen in quite a while. Nothing like the predictable Bruce Willis stuff you've seen in the past.

Please edit your post.

Thanks DC. Go see the movie anyway!

[This message has been edited by Jeff Thomas (edited August 17, 1999).]

Back