The sickest thing on the internet

Hal

Grab the barf-bag, this is a 4 star retch:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I am delighted to join my fellow Americans across the nation and around the world in celebrating Independence Day.

Today we gather with family and friends to commemorate the 223rd anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence. In marking this historic event, and in remembering the courage and sacrifice of the patriots and soldiers who fought and died that we might shape our own destiny, we are truly celebrating the birth of our great country.

Every generation of Americans owes a profound debt of gratitude to our Founders for envisioning a nation that, as President Lincoln so eloquently put it, was "conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." Inspired by this same vision, we have built together a society in which freedom and democracy do more than enlighten our laws and political institutions -- they permeate our culture and way of life. We have only to look at the recent tragic events in Kosovo to recognize how blessed we are to live in a land where life, liberty, and equality are cherished rights, upheld by courts and custom, and where, as we realize more each day, our diversity is a source of strength rather than a cause for division.

On this day, as we look back with pride on our heritage of freedom, let us look forward as well with renewed hope for the future. Enjoying the fruits of a robust economy, the stability of a country at peace, and the talents and energy of an increasingly diverse populace, America is poised to lead the world into a new millennium full of fresh opportunities and challenges.

Hillary joins me in sending best wishes to all for a wonderful Fourth of July.

WILLIAM J. CLINTON
[/quote]

------------------
(!)

I believe that this is considered spamming. Isn't spam technically illegal?
Sorry, forgot that the laws don't apply in his case.

Mr. President,
With all the respect due you personally, I say this:
***hole, ***k off & die, then eat **it in he** on a paper plate with a plastic fork and spoon.

Sincerely,

An American Patriot

223rd = .223?

Gosh! Maybe there's some significance there!

Ditto to what 45King so eloquently expressed.

------------------
John/az

"They come, they eat, they leave...
"They come, they eat, they leave...NOT!!

Bill Clinton (aka: Hopper) Al Gore (aka: Molt) Janet Reno (aka: Thumper)

Ants UNITE!

Hipocracy knows no bounds...

------------------
Every man Dies.
Not Every Man Truely Lives...

FREEDOM!

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Its interesting that he mentions Kosovo and our freedoms together. I made a poster at work. It shows some Kosovar girls and their mother behind the barbed wire of a refugee camp. The older girl says to her mom: "Gee Mom, don't you wish we had a Second Amendment?"

FS

Here's the letter from Thomas Jefferson to Roger C. Weightman...

" Monticello, June 24, 1826
Respected Sir, - The kind invitation I receive from you, on the part of the citizens of the city of Washington, to be present with them at their celebration on the fiftieth anniversary of American Independence, as one of the surviving signers of an instrument pregnant with our own, and the fate of the world, is most flattering to myself, and heightened by the honorable accompaniment proposed for the comfort of such a journey. It adds sensibly to the sufferings of sickness, to be deprived by it of a personal participation in the rejoicings of that day. But acquiescence is a duty, under circumstances not placed among those we are permitted to control. I should, indeed, with peculiar delight, have met and exchanged there congratulations personally with the small band, the remnant of that host of worthies, who joined with us on that day, in the bold and doubtful election we were to make for our country, between submission or the sword; and to have enjoyed with them the consolatory fact, that our fellow citizens, after half a century of experience and prosperity, continue to approve the choice we made. May it be to the world, what I believe it will be (to some parts sooner, to others later, but finally to all), the signal of arousing men to burst the chains under which monkish ignorance and superstition had persuaded them to bind themselves, and to assume the blessings and security of self-government. That form which we have substituted, restores the free right to the unbounded exercise of reason and freedom of opinion. All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God. These are grounds of hope for others. For ourselves, let the annual return of this day forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them.
I will ask permission here to express the pleasure with which I should have met my ancient neighbors of the city of Washington and its vicinities, with whom I passed so many years of a pleasing social intercourse; an intercourse which so much relieved the anxieties of the public cares, and left impressions so deeply engraved in my affections, as never to be forgotten. With my regret that ill health forbids me the gratification of an acceptance, be pleased to receive for yourself and those for whom you write, the assurance of my highest respect and friendly attachments."

------------------
Join the NRA!!!

floyd2u,
thank you for posting that, evertime I read a document by the founders of this country, it gives me a great deal of pleasure those gentlemen could write, the joy he expresses of what was accomplished and the hope of what will become through the continuation of ideals which he helped form......we were blessed with truly remarkable people, people of vision, character and determination........tks fubsy.

W.J. Clinton has disgraced our country with his soaring lies, his hypocritical behavior and his soiling of the Constitution. He wouldn't have even been a stable boy for Thomas Jefferson.

45King. Ok now, don't hold back and please tell us how you really feel about the president. :)

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Thomas Jefferson died on July 4th, 1826 at age 83...8 days after he wrote Mr. Weightman

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

7-4-99 415 PM EDT What a great man, Thomas Jefferson! All the Founders were great men. And Mr. Clinton, if the Founders were here July 4th,1999, they would not be celebrating by eating hotdogs and shooting fireworks. They would be organizing the Second Revolution(or Third if we count the War Between the States as the Second Revolution) You formed what; a democracy? We warned you about democracies and how mob rule leads to chaos and dictatorship.

Greetings all. This is but one more example of clinton's being an embarassment to the nation. He is the supreme hypocrit and an ass. One of the posters mentioned him not being fit to be Jefferson's stable boy. This is true, but it's more likely that clinton would have been running to the Brits and tattling on what Mr. Jefferson and other Founders were doing. Best to all.

"Life, liberty and equality"???

When did he re-write the Declaration of Independance? I guess for someone who tramples over our liberties a little bending of history is nothing...

------------------
Peace...
Keith

If the 2nd is antiquated, what will happen to the rest.
"the right to keep and bear arms."

bill clinton
"Inspired by the same vision"

(....whose vision? The media's vision? bill clinton's vision?

"we have built together a society in which freedom and democracy do more than enlighten our laws and political institutions -- they permeate our culture and way of life"

(yea, right! maybe as follows.....
titty rings, 50 earings on each ear, nose rings, spiked hairdoos, queerness is OK, abortion is not murder, guns must be outlawed, we need a new world order, we must spy on American citizens, we must always increase taxes to burden the American so as to curtail growth, we must embark on a slow road to socializm, we must usurp private land to protect the environment without compensating the landowner....etc, etc... AD NAUSEUM) ........

bill clinton...
"We have only to look at the recent tragic events"

(.......of Littleton, to realize the failures of the new world order and the media's vision of the world where free speach allows violent programming to our youth to the point where it begins to affect society adversly and to the point where second amendment constitutional freedoms are being restricted because they are not as important as freedom of speech and marketing violence and smut to our children, the right to kill the unborn....etc)

bill clinton....
"On this day, as we look back with pride on our heritage of freedom,......."

(yea, as long as the second amendment has no part of "our heritage and freedom". He can't form a world to his view of a NEW ORDER unless he begins first by eliminating certain freedoms first.....LIKE THE SECOND AMENDMENT)

What's more important? Would you give up your right to speek to retain your right to fight? Or will you give up your right to fight for the right to speek? You must choose! The present day media will not allow you to preserve both...as most freedom loving Americans are want to do.

Back