The Newest MPA930T Doesn't Look Bad Actually?

adn258

The newest variant of the gun actually has positive reviews. Masterpiece Arms 930T which is basically a Mac10 variant. In any case, obviously it's not a well refined handgun that you'd want to carry everyday like a Glock or something.

It's a 9mm and it's a solid heavy piece of metal. What reviews are showing though online which are generally positive is:

A. It's cheap and can be had for around 400 bucks.
B. It's Reliable.
C. It's Fun.
D. It's likely to end up on some ban list someday for manufacturing meaning it's a good investment too.

I added D myself but it "looks scary" so it looks like one of those guns that makes a good investment long term. The other big thing for me is C because it does look like a blast to shoot cheaply. What do you guys here think? As always I appreciate the feedback guys!

My dad used to have Masterpiece arms .45 mac10 variant. Was the pistol that came with a scope mount, mock surpressor/hanguard, and took grease gun magazines. I only shot it on 1 or 2 occasions, but my opinion of the thing Was that it was cheaply made, but well made. Good welds and extremely solid. Extremely heavy, like you aren't going to fire it one handed heavy. The grip was very non-ergonomic, especially for small hands, but with the mock surpressor you could hold it with 2 hands and it wasn't bad aiming it and firing it. I can't recall the accuracy but me and my dad liked it. He sold it years ago because he needed the money. I remember that he said it had an almost identical trigger group to an AR.

Back