The judge magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatmonkey82

Explain to me how a sawed off is a no no but they can get away with it on the judge ? since you can fire the 410 in that gun could you not fire a 45 in a 410 long gun ? why not come out with a 12ga / what ever else fits revolver ? that would be interesting to shoot

Also, it lacks a shoulder stock, so it is not a short-barreled rifle.

Sub-18" barrel + no rifling = short-barreled shotgun = NFA
Sub-16" barrel + rifling + can accept shoulder stock = short-barreled rifle = NFA
Short barrel + rifling + no shoulder stock = handgun = :D
since you can fire the 410 in that gun could you not fire a 45 in a 410 long gun ?
Yes, you theoretically could, but it might blow up, and it wouldn't be as accurate as a proper rifle chambered in .45 Colt.
why not come out with a 12ga / what ever else fits revolver ?
Somebody could do it, but I'm personally not looking forward to firing it. :eek:

12 gauge revolver - great for pocket carry?

Some states ban handguns that shoot regular shot shells, IIRC. Even if rifled. I thought CA was one. Anyone know?

yep a 12ga revolver would be somthing like hell boy would carry . then what is the lil ruger stinger , isnt it basicly a 10/22 , i have not looked at one close . i have a 1022 with a 14in brl , it was given to me many many many yrs ago , it has a underslung pistol grip stock with a bingham clip , or do i need to keep my mouth shut on that one . its semi

I don't know what a Ruger Stinger is. Google turns up nothing.

If it was manufactured as a rifle and later cut down without being registered as an SBR, then it's illegal.

If you meant "Charger", then it it's a different thing entirely.

Gun laws, and weapon laws as a whole, often are inconsistent and make little sense since the people who tend to make them don't understand them. For example, "shoulder things that go up".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back