The Hi-Power or Sex.....which feels better?

Lavan

As I type this, I am holding my Browning Hi-Power and it is gouging up the keyboard. BUT! It prompts the question of which feels best:
a. The Hi-Power
b. sex
c. sex twice

Lavan-Well, since I don't like cold steel on my @#$% and I do like lots of sex, I would have to vote for option 'C'. Thank you very much.

Steve

That depends on how good the woman is. We aready know what the HI-power can do. Do we get a test drive on this one??

Volky........ ABSOLUTELY N O T !
Dis is a right out of the ......box......
comparison.
Stop trying to cheat.

Well the Hi Power is a great pistol... but just holding it...compared to the memory of !!*$@*! with a nice Ms twice? No contest = C.

Sorry Lavan, I guess I got carried away :O Okay, I'll play by the rules; but I always did better with True/False questions. Gotta go with c. ...now if you had mentioned a Beretta instead... Just kidding ;)

------------------
ff ...save the 2nd. No fate but what we make.

SEX TWICE??????

In mentally comparing 2x w/ my blonde goddess wife to "any" weapon I must ask....

Pistol, What pistol?....Whats a pistol???

Since my next time will be my first time, I just don't have any way to compare the two. But from what I've heard from friends, and the folks here seem to agree, 'C' might be the way to go. Maybe someday I'll have a Hi-Sex-Power.

Well all things considered:
Cross domincance plays a significant role.
Rubber accessories are important to some,unneeded by others, and considered out of place by yet another group. Speaking of groups, smaller is a good thing I would imagine. For some, either could be considered on the same order as playing bridge. Gotta good hand, don't need a partner. Which brings rise to the question "Are we speaking of strong or weak hand?" Accessories also play an important part, sights and all, to work best, you do need a decent sight picture, but low light is a perfect setting to practice. Then the consideration of personal feel as far as where your hands are in relation to the working parts. Two hand or one hand grip is all a matter of personal choice I guess, whatever works best for you is important. AD's and ND's are not good things, you should be sure everthing is in battery before you proceed. High capacity is always best, but too much of anything puts a strain on anything springy. Best to let the parts stay in a relaxed state until needed. Removal of any uneccesary safeties, inserted into the action, is to be at your own risk of course. I belive they were placed there for a reason and it's best to just learn to live with them. Some will argue that the experience is better without them, but it's all a matter of assuming the responsibility of your personal choice. As far as caliber is concerned, the higher the better, but only to a certain point, and the choice should always be made by the individuals involved. The mind just boggles at the possibilites! Ummm, what was the question again? Safe and happy shooting whatever your choice should sum it up.

[This message has been edited by RAE (edited December 30, 1999).]

To me, the question is moot.

I can actually *get* a Hi-Power. :D

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

I am sorry to inform all that the survey must be restarted as I have just been advised by BATF that "c" is considered "high capacity" and thus illegal.
Please repost your revised responses and bear in mind that it must be politically correct or subject to registration and confiscation.

Uh Oh... since the BATF is now involved in this test question, does this mean that everyone is limited to ten "shots" apiece? ;) Being PC is out of the question and confiscation is not an option...sorry :) When are you going to post the test results? BTW great response Grayfox! :D

------------------
ff ...save the 2nd. No fate but what we make.

Back