The Firing Line's New Look

As you can see, The Firing Line has a new look. This is dictated by the upgrade to Version 5.25 of the BBS Software.

I apologize for not giving advance notice of this. I only became aware of the new version yesterday. As Zach was available this AM, I asked him to do the install.

The new version has some neat features...as soon as I become aware of them, I'll let you know ;). Thanks for your collective forbearance.
Rich Lucibella

Thanks, Rich. I got caught in the middle of the shuffle and you quickly responded. How many times did you have to do that, today. - Doc

Doc-
I call it "taking responsibility". We screwed it up. We'd better fix it up! :)

Glad you made it over.
Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited February 13, 1999).]

Whew! At the same time you were changing over I was installing MAC OS version 8.5. Thought I had really screwed up.

Rich, the new format is a bit like a Glock....Eventually we might grow to like it ! ;)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"

Rich, I'm glad that the conversion went well for you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to do it myself, but I'm so wrapped up in other stuff right now, I wanted to make sure that you got it done right away.

Let me know if I can give you any assistance, but it looks like the bases are pretty well covered here.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com
http://www.bladeforums.com

Esteemed colleague Lucibella; what can I say about the new look? It is neat; very, very neat. All the little boxes contain the words that would otherwise overflow and create disorder. We can't have disorder, can we??

Are you sure this is not OCD forum? ;) Walt

OCD, eh.
Rich, don't forget to check the oven to see if its turned off, check the thermostat, check the doorlocks and wash your hands. I'm sure you haven't done that in the last fifteen minutes either. I hear Prozac is suppposed to be good for that.

------------------
-- TANSTAAFL

Of course, the Lunar Free Colony was full of obsessive compulsives. If they weren't OC, at least a fair amount, they would die from overlooking some minor detail.

Don't forget to pay for your air. TANSTAAFL
Walt

Esteemed colleague Lucibella. You, a Grateful Dead fan? Dare I say, 'Dead Head'?

Is that the beginnings of a sense of humor I detect in recent posts?

GREAT DAYS AHEAD!! Hooooohaaahhhh Walt

O Great Webmaster,
We are unworthy...... oops, wrong opening line.

Take #2:
Hey Rich,
Could you do something with these background colors? It's really bleak & stark looking. Besides, I'm going nuts with my screen flicker with all that white. :(

------------------
Regards,
~Douglas in CT :)

Back