The ever so tempting tax refund...

Nine the Ranger

So with a grand total of $1004 coming back to me in a matter of days and I am debt free and have bills covered so guns galore are ahead of me.

The question is which ones?

I used mine to cover some school projects.

Parts to build a (mostly Caspian/Wilson Combat) 1911, sights and grips for my CZ 75 BD, and a couple small tools.

If I had your $1004 it would go towards the M1a I keep putting off....so, if you need my help you can send the check to me...:D

The question is which ones?
LOL!

One(s)? As in plural?
As in you're getting a whopping $1004 back and expect to score plural guns on that???

:D :D :D

Dude,,,,you get 1000 extra points for making my day - in that there are some true optimists left on the planet!

After going head to head with Insurance companies & Medicare and what's covered and what's cosmetic and how far whoever had their head stuck up thier back end when they called a small device that is so small it disappears that does nothing but help you hear - cosmetic!!!
You sir, have made my day!!!

Anyhow - - -I'd get a S&W M69 in the short barrel I just found out existed.

Either that or a .Hi-Point 45 acp and a 9mm and a 9mm carbine (& still have some left over to buy a Hi Point Knife! for $219)

Check palmetto state armory. Recently they have been selling a glock + ar15 combo for well under 1000$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL!

One(s)? As in plural?
As in you're getting a whopping $1004 back and expect to score plural guns on that???

Naw a grand is plenty enough for two good deals if you shop around.

My last 4 purchases:

XD40 subcompact like new w/ box, nice leather holster, 10 boxes factory ammo and some cleaning rods $450

XD45 full size w/ box and 3 mags, excellent condition, $340

Ruger Redhawk 7.5” 44 Mag, excellent condition, leather holster, leather speedloader pouch w/ 3 speedloaders, 5 boxes factory ammo $600

Ruger GP100 4” w/ box, 357 mag, excellent condition, 3 speedloaders and a nylon holster $485

like some others on here have said....what is this creature called a tax refund that you speak of? Divorced with no kids, there is no refunds in sight lol but if i was to get one....hmm......i think id get a tricked out cz spo1...or sphinx....or a springfield emp

Um, guys -- this is a gun forum, not a bike forum or a general "cool toys" forum. I've deleted several posts; stay on topic, please.

2 guns for $1000

2 guns for $1000 or less= no problem. Just got a Ruger LCR and a Remington 870 HD 20ga for $836. If I would've settled for a maverick 88 I could've got 3 guns.

If I were to pop a grand of tax refund on a gun I would likely place it towards one good rifle or handgun than two lesser guns. That said it's your grand to spend on whatever trips your trigger.

Ron

Welp, a good chunk has been spend on Ammo, magazines, and the upper reciever for my AR build and the lower will be bought soon and I'll have about $200 left and will likely buy more ammo or put up for a rainy day.

Back