"The Embarassing 2nd Amendment"

Lucas

Seeing as how I'm fairly new to the forum I'd like to apologize to the members for my inflammotory subject title. Below is a link to a law journal article written by Sanford Levinson entitled "The Embarassing 2nd Amendment". Mr Levinson is a law scholar who doesn't much care for the 2nd amendment; however, if one takes the time to read his article the members might be able to gain additonal ammunition to use in advancing our RIGHT to bear arms.

If this type of post (referring to the Levinson article) has been done to death--I'm sorry--as I mentioned earlier, I'm new.

www.wolf1.com/embarassing_2nd.htm

[This message has been edited by Lucas (edited June 02, 1999).]

Lucas-
Welcome. Great reference. I believe I've seen this before, but am not sure if it was here or on DC's Website. In any case, it would be worth repeating.
Rich

Lucas and all:

If you liked this review article.... you might want to try http:www.2ndlawlib.org They have here the best collection of law review articles dealing with the 2nd that I've seen. Keep you reading for hours. Covers every legal aspect of the legal ramifications of the 2nd there are, including the incorporation of the 2nd into the 14th against the states. Happy reading.

Richard

Back