the cheapest and most accurate 9mm !

chaho

I just bought a used but in perfect condition Witness EAA 9mm for $250. The dam thing shoots incredible ! Almost as good as my $1000 Glock 19C(3.5 comp.trigger,comp slide and mag release,match grade barrel, laser max, night sights,.....) Go figure !
It is an exact copy of the CZ75 but made in Italy. I only have one High Cap mag. Can anyone tell me where to get another mag ?

Congradulations,
I always like it when people find good deals. I'm not sure what you were thinking when you bought a compensated 9mm though (a 40 maybe; but 9mm?)... LOL

Ben

------------------
AOL IM: BenK911
ICQ # 53788523
"Gun Control Is Being Able To Hit Your Target"

Ben, I add to your qoute; Gun control is being able to hit your target twice in the same hole ! And thats why Mossad agents, Israeli police unites and Israeli GSS adopted the G19C using one hand rapid fire.
Before they were using the Tanfoglio witness 9mm,the CZ75 and jerico 9mm.

I've made 1911's from various parts and had them shoot as well as any Gold Cup. Accuracy is a strange thing. If you buy a factory 1911 and shoot it at 25 yards you get about a 3-4 inch group. A rule of thumb is if you want to reduce that figure about $500+" per inch. Also I've had a gun shoot under 2 inches with one brand of ammo at 25 yards and just switch brands and hit shoots 5-6 inches. Accuracy is a fleeting thing and the fun of TARGET shooting is finding it and keeping it. That can cost you thousands of dollars on just ONE pistol. Like a woman, when you think you have em figure out...............

Ah yes the ported vs the unported debate. Two shots in one hole under the adrenaline rush and tachycardia that extreme fear causes is something to aspire to. I don't know why the Israelies went with a ported pistol, that's their judgement but not one shared by the vast majority of special services. More important than porting is an extremely accurate pistol.

Sounds like you got a shooter and a bargain. Congratulaions.

The Tanfolgio is a copy of the early CZs, later CZ modified the back strap, trigger guard and grasping serrations to bring cost down. You can get preban hicaps directly from CZUSA for $35. These should function and if not a small modification to the catch holes should solve the problem. CDNN carries a large variety of CZ type preban mags at very good prices. Check out their ad in Shotgun News. Lastly J&G Sales also carries preban mags but their prices tend to be higher than CDNN.

------------------
So many pistols, so little money.

[This message has been edited by Tecolote (edited January 05, 2000).]

Back