The buzzards are circling

Joe Portale

In last nights news paper it was announced that the mayor George (I had jello today) Miller was jumping on the Gun Maker lawsuit bandwagon. The senile mayor teamed up with a exteremly liberal council member to make the announcement that they were doing this to help keep guns out of the hands of criminals. And to recoup the expense the city has inccured dealing with gun violence.

Hey George, why not pressure the feds to start doing something on the open artery on the border? Instead of doing warm and fuzzy feeling things, why not bring the police department's funding back to where it was before you took office. And then unleash the cops to put some of criminals in prison? Why not open economic opportunity zones to create more jobs instead of sucking up to the out of state golf course and hotel developers.

If this law suit goes further, I will be making a call to all Americans of good conscious to BOYCOTT Tucson, Arizona on your travel plans. I love this town, I have made a good life for myself and my family here, but I will not stand by and watch this from a lame duck mayor and his cronies. A good deal of our economy is based on tourism. So hit them where it hurts...in the wallet. If you can not be safe in Tucson as you are now, stay away!

A copy of this email has been sent to "Mayor" Miller.

Rant over

Joe Portale
Tucson, Arizona Territory

Back