The Bradys on CNBC

ursus

I was going through the channels on the way to the History Channel and caught Sarah and Jim being interviewed by Tim Russert. There was no progun person there to discuss or refute the garbage that they were spewing. It made me sick...

At one time, the networks were required by law, to let both sides have equal time. There were serious fines if they didn't. Somewhere, buried in the deregulation mess during the reagan adminitratin, the networks sneaked in legislation repealing the rules of fairness. You can see where this has brought us. This is why they can get away with their bias, and out and out lies about gun ownership.
Paul B.

Greetings. If you are speaking of the Russert interview on Saturday, May 12th, the Bradys were on for the last half hour of the program. Charlton Heston was on for the first 30 minutes. He did OK and was treated pretty fairly by Tim Russert in my opinion.
As I was already about "half sick", I didn't watch the second half. Best.

When talking about the Brady's I think it best to remember that one of them is horribly disfigured with debilitated brain functions, and that her husband was shot in the head.

------------------
"All I ask is equal freedom. When it is denied, as it always is, I take it anyhow."

I saw part of the interview on Saturday. Normally I don't have access to cable TV but I happen to be in a hotel.

Sarah brady said thing like "there are people on both extremes - those that want NO LAWS and those that want NO GUNS. She tried to play the part of being in the middle.

Jim brady was asked "do you think people have the right to own guns." Just silence. He did not say a thing. silence for at least 30 seconds until Sarah piped in. To me, his silence = "NO".

Hate to say it, but we would be better off if he died. He is quite a showpiece for HCI and his twisted wife.

Back