That's it , I'm OUTA here !

HS

And I'm going SHOOTING !
Yeeee Haaaaa !!!!! :D
Had ya worried there for a minute didn't I? ;)
Going to shoot my 1st ever IPSC comp outdoors, so this is gunna be FUN !
Will be back in 2 days so y'all be good & not too many Aussies with Kangaroo jokes while I'm gone... grin :)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

Have fun, you joker you...

:)

Speaking of IPSC and other outdoor-related matches, is there anyone here in the S. Florida area who shoots IDPA at Markham Park? I'd like to check that out sometime.

[This message has been edited by Ulfilas (edited December 10, 1999).]

HS, the bright yellow thingie overhead is supposed to be there, the stuff you will be standing on is not going to be flat and level and ya' can't go chasing your brass during the event. Have fun.

PS
Hostages today are hostage takers tomorrow.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Well I made it back in one piece with the gun intact & my reputation only marginally tarnished. ;)
HAD A HOOT ! :D
There were 28 Open & 8 stock shooters all up.
The GOOD news is that I placed 32nd overall, the bad news is that I came LAST in stock div..... :o
Shot 9 stages.
Overall - Stock
1. 27th - 5th
2. 33th - 8th
3. 27th - 7th
4. 29th - 7th
5. 30th - 8th
6. 19th - 2nd !
7. 26th - 8th
8. 31th - 6th
9. 36th - 8th
Took 38 photos, so I get the best up ASAP so you can see how we do things down in the Colonies !
The 1st day was overcast with a hint of drizzle & today it teemed down at 7am but thankfully cleared by 8:30 - Whew...
The flies ! - Let me tell ya 'bout COUNTRY FLIES
Jeez, you'd think they'd have better things to day than land on your face/mouth/shooting glasses JUST BEFORE the BLOODY buzzer beeps! :(
So in all I had a great time out under that bright YELLOW thing up in the sky & it's funny how CRUNCHY the outdoor Clubs "concrete" ;) range floor was under foot....grin

From "The Blunder From Downunder"

I thought I better change my Signature after my dismal performance...LOL

[This message has been edited by HS (edited December 12, 1999).]

Ulfilas, jimmy & oberkommando...
As Shultz would say, "You jolly joker you." :)
Here in Aus. with the Ozone layer bein' depleted, we're all issused with Nomex when we're born so FLAMES don't worry us too much ! ;)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

Back