Thank You !

VUPDblue

The purpose of this thread is to say thank you to the staff for the change from "Full Auto" to the current "NFA Guns & Gear". This versatility is exactly what TFL needed. To keep this firearms related, I'll ask everyone; What is your favorite NFA item THAT YOU OWN? If you don't own any NFA items, which would you realistically like to own and why? Yes M-249's are cool, but keep it within reason.

I'd love to have a Serbu Super Shorty 12ga pump shotgun. Sure, it only holds three rounds, but it's so short that you can probably maneuver around the confines of a building just as easily as you can with a large pistol. Telegraphing your movements can get you dead (especially in CA, where you're generally not going to find a short barrelled shotty anywhere); an SBS would give you a slight edge.

Other than that, it would be cool to own an M2, but I would need private land and lots of money to shoot it...

Yes, many thanks to the staff for the name change on the forums.

Favorite NFA that I own would be my MG42. Its an original/uncut WWII C&R gun, not a reweld. I love the versatility of the M16, but the '42 has history and can still lay out the lead like almost nothing else.

Since you asked what you would LIKE to own if you dont have any, (which, sadly I dont. would love to, but cost is a serious issue for me on them) I would really love a "true" AK-47. I have a WASR-10 GP and love it on many levels. to have the "real deal" that my clone is based on would be great.

I'm only 19.:mad: But heres what I want:

A huge array of Thompson's
A M240
A USAS 12
Several different MP5's
An American 180
A Glock 18
A FN FAL
Any and all types of Browning and Ingram Full Auto's
A sawed off 870
A full sized .45 Uzi
And finaly, suppressors for everything that could take one.

Don't own any. . . i'm about 11 months too young, and i don't currently have a safe place to keep a suppressor/mg, and living at college complicates things on the "where do you live" front.

Realistically, i'll probably wind up owning a gemtech outback, cause it's cheap and 22 shooting is fun. I have many other interests which consume my money, thus I doubt that i'll ever own full auto. . . but we'll see. I'd like to think I have a lot of life left, and who knows what might happen ;)

Back