Thank you to CZ customer service.

chris in va

Something unusual happened to my 97's barrel. I was given the option to just send in the slide and I got it back a week later in time for our monthly match.

Although I don't own a CZ product, I did email CZ last week about a question I had.

I was considering a CZ 455 FS bolt action .22lr and I seen that the 455 series has changeable barrels/calibers. The Lux, American and Varmint models had barrel sets listed in their online store. But, there were no barrel sets listed for the FS models. I wondered if the full stock model could not accept barrels due to the European style stock.

So, I sent an email to their CS in the evening time to see what was what. The next morning I had a reply that the FS version takes the Lux barrel set. They apologized for the confusion and wrote that they would have their web-store guys fix the description. By the end of that day all the appropriate barrels were marked "lux/full stock models" on the web-store.

Even though it was nothing big, it did leave me feeling good about CZ's customer service from that experience.

Ill vouch for CZ CS also. I had a really simple question when I was concerned about damaging my Dan Wesson 1911 and replacement parts.

I sent a email to them and I got a reply from CS almost immediately and then the next day Keith from Dan Wesson and Angus Hobdell from CZcustom both sent me emails personally just to make sure it was answered to my satisfaction.
Parts in question were sent to me free of charge in case they were damaged and I needed them.

Both are great guys to deal with.

Back