Thank you guys

Dano4734

You taught me how to reload, answered all my silly questions and got me shooting rifle again. I took my 06 with 180 grain nosler accubond that I loaded up to the range. At 200 yards the groups touch. I never saw that accuracy in any factory loads. Every gun I have including my casull is amazing all because you guys taught me. From helping me pick the press, advice on power, advice on shooting and position i am a much better hunter and marksman. My sincere gratitude to you all for helping this old man

Appreciate the post, for sure. But, really, that sort of help is why this website exists.

Good to see another '06 afficianado. My father and my uncle put me into reloading for the cartridge way, way back when mountains weren't so high. :)

Art I think someone keeps adding to mountains. For some reason it’s much much harder to hike them like I use to

At one time, I had 5 different rifles chambered in 30-06. Now I only have 4. I got rid of the Rem M700 as it was a crap gun. I bought it in 1971 new.

I now have a Win M70, a Vanguard, a Browning, and a 03. Out of those, the 03 is without a doubt the best shooter, but all of them shoot groups that are 10 shots touching. The 03 just shoots touching a little closer. I love the caliber and I do have a good selection of calibers.

Back