Thank you all, the Rosie boards at WB are gone

Jeff OTMG

After the apperance by Tom Selleck on the Rosie O'Donnell Show in April and her anti-gun outburst, an army of pro-gunners went to a BB in the Warner Bros. forum and engaged many of her fans. It was brutal. The Rosie homepage was on this board and contained the anti-gun symbol as a link button to anti-gun sites, no pro-gun sites were listed. She was using the power of her show to sway her audiences opinion. It was not pretty, the boards became unusable and because of the numerous comments left, her boards were shut down at her request.

Typical resonse from a liberal.... this just goes to prove that without the 2nd there would be no first.... These liberals like Rosie will not allow anyone to express their views when they disagree with them.

------------------
Richard

The debate is not about guns,
but rather who has the ultimate power to rule,
the People or Government.
RKBA!

This is the message that was sent out:

The Rosie message boards and chub club boards were renamed per her show's request. She wishes that viewers would concentrate on talking to her on AOL and not the web at this time. WB respectfully complied with her wishes, hence no Rosie Board.
They've included her addy which is as follows:

ther0sie@aol.com

Thanks for the email address, here was my statement.

I watch the show and was not happy about the whole Tom Selleck thing last season. With a fresh start for the new season I was hoping for more. I am in Texas, if you look at my ISP you will see Ft Worth. WE here do not appreciate you using the tragedy of the church deaths to promote your own personal anti-gun political agenda. You are gleefully dancing in the blood of dead Christian children so you may gain a political victory. The minister at Wedgewood Baptist does not blame the guns for this horrible act and I do not either. I find your actions inexcusable and in incredibly poor taste.

Back