Thank You All, I'm Not Alone!

TDB4

Thanks To Everyone For Makeing Feel Welcome! I Feel More At Ease Here Than In Disabled Support Chat Room's.

------------------
Mr. Breeze

Thank you, yourself :)

Enjoy...
however(admin hat off)....tributes to the 1911 and Blackhawk keep me tranquil ;)

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

DC: Lol! Here's a dose of tranquility for ya: I love my National Match 1911, it's probably the only handgun I own that I would not sell for any price. As for Blackhawks, well...I own four, and a SBH, and a Bisley. My bedside gun is a Blackhawk, which is a source of great tranquility to ME. :o) You are not alone! slabsides

------------------
An armed man is a citizen; an unarmed man is a subject; a disarmed man is a slave.

TDB4-

I am truly Sorry I missed your post, my modem was hit by lightning and fried so I was down for about a week and a half.

So I guess I will be the last to welcome you to The Firing Line.

Welcome TDB4 I am glad you could come join us in some friendly chat!

------------------
"Are we at last brought to such an humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defense? Where is the difference between having our arms under our own possession and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
- Patrick Henry

You are indeed welcome here. Your comment just reinforces my long held belief that the shooting community is one of the friendliest there is. They will give you the shirt off their back if you need it and help you press it if necessary.

TDB4,
I doubt that a shooter is ever alone when there are other shooters around. Hope you've found a home here.

(Wish you weren't so far from Texas! Makes an afternoon at the range a bit difficult.)

Back