Thad Rykba??

Kentucky Rifle

Heavens!! I think I put this post in the right section. Rich will faint! :p

Does anyone know the website or e-mail of the leather worker, Thad Rykba? I was re-reading the July/August, 2001 issue of "American Handgunner" and on page 28 there is a picture of a Rykba leather pouch that holds one Bianchi "Speed Strip" with six extra cartridges. I'd really like to buy one of these because it would give me a reload for my (nearly) new S&W Airlite Ti in .32 H&R magnum. Looks pretty perfect to me, but how do I get in touch with the man? Maybe somebody knows a place that sells his products? I'd sure appreciate an address, website, e-mail, phone number, etc...

Thanks in advance,
Kentucky Rifle

Hope this helps a little

Sorry, I couldn't find a phone # , but have his address.

Thad Rybka Custom Leather Equipment
134 Havilah Hill St.
Odenville, AL 35120

KPS...

Thank you. I kinda hate to send a "snail mail" letter, but it beats not being able to contact him at all.

Surely someone will come up with the website of a place that sells his products.
One thing that I have noticed about the best leather workers, gunsmiths, etc...is that they're ALL a little reclusive. Well, I guess the "best" deserve their privacy also. Being easy to contact is probably a REALLY easy way to get covered up with work. A regular letter will work just fine. I appreciate the replies.

KR

North American Arms has his pocket holsters on sale, on their web site, right now. If you contact them, maby they will give you a number.

Hi KR,

Be prepared to wait. He was a one man shop (and probably still is). The pocket holsters and simple accessories he usually quotes 30-60 days, the more elaborate stuff as long as 18 months. But he makes some very unique gear.

Send him $4.00 for a catalog.

JB

Thanks JB...

I'll send $4.00 for a catalog. I bought one of his NAA Mini revolver holsters, but I didn't think to ask for his phone number. All I wanted was an ammo pouch.

KR

Back