TFL Members Florida Shoot

AndrewTB

Im thinking its certainly the time to put together a Florida TFL member shoot.

So far all I have in mind is an area to shoot in mind (Orlando). I heard there are some good ranges in the area and its easy to get to regardless of where in florida you are.

So who wants to do this? We can work on details.

Planning on setting up a match or something? I'm a couple of hours from Orlando, but if it's something we can make a day of (and if schedule permits) I'm in.

Orlando...Shooting...I'm from PA but can I make shooting a part of my Disney Vacation...lol....just kidding...my wife would kill me.

I'd like to be on that as well. I've heard nothing but good about this place

That is where I play, in addition to my Skeet Club and my Archery Club. It is a county range with mostly pistols on one side and rifles on the others, although there is some mixing and matching. The pistol range is 15 and 25 yards. The rifle side is 50 and 100. A 200 yard range is back behind these two. I haven't counted the stations but there's probably at least 35-40 stations on each side. The cost is 8 dollars for 3 hours, but unless they are full (never seen it even close) then they don't seem to care. In fact, they will likely set something up for you in advance, like reserving x number of stations for you. I know they have done that for archery events. You simply sign-up, get a card and shoot. They also have a five stand for shooting shotguns, air-gun range, archery range, and archery field range, as well as sporting clays on certain days by appointment. Everything is priced differently, depending on the action you want.

The club is located in Indian River County, home of Vero Beach and Sebastian. It is just off of I95, so easy to get to. Three hours north of Miami, 90 minutes from Orlando. Due east of Tampa, about 3 hours.

Psycho Magnet..........are you a member of Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club? It's further from where I am, but close to you, but really nice for 75 bucks a year...............

Last edited:
Back